sâmbătă, 8 septembrie 2012

Wonderwhat


I have always been a fan of studs and leather. Just imagine my excitement when I pumped into these JC Lita booties..as usual I got home with the "purchase" and I took the first things that came into my mind that would match em.. the vintage short jeans, the studded shoulder top, my vulcanious bracelet and my two-watch watch :).. I holded up to a guitar and here s what came out. Don t you just love a chaotic backyard? I know I do :D















And here s the song for it >> ..

Nothing can look and feel more like myself than this so I hope you guys like it :) 

3 comentarii:

  1. hihi sunt superbe intr-adevar! Si eu mi le-am comandat acum o saptamana, astept sa ajunga :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nice pics...Love your style...Leave you the link of mine,hope you'll find something nice in it!XO Paola

    http://www.exploringtheglobeonhighheels.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere