vineri, 6 septembrie 2013

2 in 1


It is natural to feel a bit confused from time to time, when you open your closet in the morning..guys experience it as well. When it happens to me, what I do is start from somewhere else. Thus I start by choosing the shoes, heelless or not, a statement necklace (or maybe two), a favorite accessory, sometimes even the lipstick I want to put on; it helps me frame the outfit altogether. My result for today looks like this.










I was wearing a silk Glow shirt, ASOS military skinny jeans, Jimmy Choo for H&M shoes, my dad's scarf and 2 necklaces bought randomly. I bought the jacket from a thrift shop in NY.

Hope you'll get inspired.

Cheers, 
Ecaterina

3 comentarii:

  1. superba. lantul iti vine perfect!
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc tare mult ! Un colier frumos iti scoate orice outfit din anonimat, asta e sigur !

      Ștergere
  2. excellent idea- love both necklaces, great as combo!

    RăspundețiȘtergere